The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has constituted an Observer Group for the Edo State governorship elections slated for Saturday 19th of September, 2020.
A statement from the NBA says the Group will be led by its 1st Vice-President, John Aikpokpo-Martins.
Read the full statement below:
NBA OBSERVER GROUP FOR EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
The Edo State Gubernatorial election will take place this Saturday, the 19th day of September 2020.
The President of the Nigerian Bar Association – Olumide Akpata has appointed the following persons as members of the NBA observer Group for the Edo State Gubernatorial election.
1. John Aikpokpo-Martins – NBA 1st Vice-president
2. Kunle Edun – NBA Welfare Secretary
3. Solomon Odiase – NBA Benin Branch
4. A. A. Atemagbo – NBA Auchi Branch
5. Okoduwa Maile – Chairman NBA Ekpoma Branch
6. Chris Ekuze – Chairman NBA Uromi Branch
7. Kolade Olorunmola – Chairman NBA Igarra Branch
8. Ogaga Emoghware – NBA Benin Branch
9. Prof. Izevbuwa – NBA Benin Branch
10. Prof. Inegbedion – NBA Ekpoma Branch
11. Aderemi Oguntoye – NBA Lagos Branch
12. Osadorlor Okunkpolor – NBA Benin Branch.
The team will be led by John Aikpokpo-Martins – NBA 1st Vice President.
Dr. Rapulu Nduka
Publicity Secretary, Nigerian Bar Association