A collection of more than 150 of the very best harvest recipes from the New York Times bestselling series, Fix-It-and-Forget-It Best of Fall Recipes includes fan favorites that capture the spirit of fall, everyone’s favorite time of the year. Hope Comerford is the blogger behind A Busy Mom’s Slow Cooker Adventures and is the editor and author of several Fix-It and Forget-It books. She is passionate about slow-cooking and writing easy, delicious recipes.
Recipe: Slow-Cooker Lasagna
Makes 6–8 servings
Ideal slow cooker: 4-qt.
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 4–5 cups spaghetti sauce, depending on how firm or juicy you like the finished lasagna
- 1 (24-oz.) container cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 8–10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2–3 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Combine ground beef and spaghetti sauce in a bowl.
2. Combine cottage cheese and egg in a bowl.
3. Layer half each of the ground beef mixture, the uncooked noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and the mozzarella cheese in slow cooker. Repeat layers.
4. Cover and cook on high 4 to 5 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
Like this recipe as much as we do? Click here to purchase a copy of “Fix-It-and-Forget-It Best of Fall Recipes.”