A collection of more than 150 of the very best harvest recipes from the New York Times bestselling series, Fix-It-and-Forget-It Best of Fall Recipes includes fan favorites that capture the spirit of fall, everyone’s favorite time of the year. Hope Comerford is the blogger behind A Busy Mom’s Slow Cooker Adventures and is the editor and author of several Fix-It and Forget-It books. She is passionate about slow-cooking and writing easy, delicious recipes.
Recipe: Cheryl’s Macaroni and Cheese
Makes 6 servings
Ideal slow cooker: 2½-qt.
- ¾ cup dry elbow macaroni, cooked
- 3–4 cups (about ¾ lb.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (3-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Chopped onion to taste
1. Combine all ingredients, except 1 cup cheese, in greased slow cooker. Sprinkle reserved cup of cheese over top.
2. Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
Like this recipe as much as we do? Click here to purchase a copy of “Fix-It-and-Forget-It Best of Fall Recipes.”