OPEC secretary general says no alternative plans for OPEC+ agreement – WAM

CAIRO, Sept 10 (Reuters) – OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said in a statement on Tuesday to Emirates news agency (WAM) that so far there are no alternative plans for the OPEC+ agreement.

Barkindo added that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies, a group known as OPEC+, is committed to taking the necessary decisions to ensure the stability and balance of the global oil market. (Reporting by Nayera Abdallah Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Skip to toolbar