LONDON, May 22 (Reuters) – Spot sellers stayed mainly on the sidelines on Wednesday waiting for the results of a large number of tenders before making fresh offers.
* Angola’s state firm Sonangol was offering a cargo of Mostarda at dated Brent plus $1.20 a barrel.
* Around 15 June-loading cargoes of Nigerian crude were still available.
* Taiwan’s CPC closed a buy tender with details expected to emerge on Thursday.
* India’s HPCL closed a buy tender for West African crude for July 1-10 loading but winners did not immediately emerge.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP closed a buy tender for a 1 million barrel cargo for July 28 to Aug. 1 delivery but details of the result were not immediately available.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina issued a buy tender for crude loading in July. The tender also closes on Wednesday and remains valid until May 27.
* Angolan state oil company Sonangol said on Tuesday it had awarded its refined products buy tender for the next 12 months to Total and Trafigura. (Reporting By Julia Payne. Editing by Jane Merriman) ))