LONDON, March 25 (Reuters) – West African crude differentials were finding support from solid demand, traders said on Monday, while newly issued buying tenders were in focus.
* April loading programmes were continuing to clear and around 20 remain. Exxon has sold some April-loading Qua Iboe, a trader said.
* Qua Iboe for April was offered at dated Brent plus $1.70 to $1.80 a barrel, and May Exxon was offering May-loading Qua at a more ambitious dated plus $2.20, traders said.
* Angola’s May cargoes are in strong demand and differentials are higher than those at which April cargoes were sold, a trader said.
* April’s programme has pretty much cleared.
* Indian Oil Corp. is running a buy tender for crude cargoes loading May 20-29, a trader said.
* Uruguay’s state-run oil company ANCAP is also running a buy tender, but further details were not immediately available. (Reporting by Alex Lawler, editing by David Evans) ))