LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) – Some April-loading Angolan crude cleared on Monday while some fresh tenders were issued and were expected to mop up some Nigerian crude.
* BP sold a cargo of Kissanje to Unipec. BP was previously offering the cargo at dated Brent plus $1.30 a barrel. The deal price did not immediately emerge but it was below $1 a barrel.
* Total lowered its offers on its Angolan Nemba and Gindungo cargoes last week due to slowing demand after brisk trade last month. The cargoes were still unsold on Monday.
* About 10 Angolan cargoes remained from the April programme.
* Chevron sold a cargo of Congolese N’Kossa to the United States, a trader said.
* Less than 10 Nigerian cargoes remained from the March loading programme, and around 30 April-loading cargoes.
* India’s IOC issued a new buy tender for May 1-10 loading. The tender closes on March 14.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP issued a buy tender for May 15-20 arrival.
Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by Susan Fenton