LONDON, March 8 (Reuters) – Angolan crude was being offered lower by some sellers to boost sales of remaining April cargoes, traders said on Friday, after a slowdown in demand.
* About 12-14 cargoes of Angolan crude are still available, a trader estimated. The May loading programme will be issued in about a week.
* Angolan Nemba was offered down to dated Brent plus 30 cents a barrel by Total, 70 cents lower than an offer reported earlier. Chevron was heard to be offering another Nemba at dated plus $1.00.
* Gindungo was offered at dated Brent plus 40 cents, down 10 cents from levels reported on Thursday.
* Less than 10 Nigerian cargoes remained from the March loading programme, and around 40 April-loading cargoes.
* Loading delays on the Forcados grade were heard to be around seven to eight days, lower than the 10 days or more heard on Monday. (Reporting by Alex Lawler Editing by Kirsten Donovan) ))