LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) – Spot activity was thin on Thursday with Angolan offers lingering while Pertamina awarded its latest tender.
* Total was still offering a cargo of Angolan Nemba at dated Brent plus $1 a barrel and a Gindungo cargo at dated Brent plus 50 cents.
* BP was still offering Angolan Kissanje and Pazflor at dated Brent plus $1.30 a barrel, a trader said, and a cargo of Ghanian Jubilee at dated Brent plus $1.80.
* Less than 10 Nigerian cargoes remained from the March loading programme.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina awarded a buy tender for early May to Total for a cargo of Nigerian Qua Iboe.
* South Africa’s Sasol awarded its buy tender for crude loading April 9-15 to Sahara for a cargo of Brass River, traders said.
Reporting by Julia Payne
Editing by David Goodman