LONDON, Jan 7 (Reuters) – The market was slow to gear up after the Christmas and New Year holidays but fresh tenders were issued.
* State oil firm Sonangol was still offering two cargoes of Dalia.
* At least 20 Nigerian cargoes were still available.
* Bonny Light and Qua Iboe were heard to be offered at dated Brent plus $1.80, a level seen as too high by one potential buyer.
* India’s IOC issued a buy tender for crude loading March 1-10 closing on Jan. 10. Offer validity ends on the same day.
* Turkey’s Tupras also issued a buy tender for west African crude. (Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by Mark Potter) ))